The “TQUK Certificates Presentation Ceremony & TQUK Excellence Awards 2022 Presentation Ceremony” have been successfully held on January 15th 2023.
The ceremony was our first physical event held after the pandemic. We are absolutely honoured to have Mr Chris Woodard, Director-General of Trade and Investment of the British Consulate General Hong Kong, to give an opening speech to nearly 1,500 people in attendance, and Andrew Walker, Managing Director of TQUK, presented a souvenir to Mr Woodard as appreciation for the support.
It is our pleasure to present certificates to nearly 500 successful learners, our heartiest appreciation to those 20 Approved Centers who participated in this grand event, thank you for your support and assistance in providing all the attendees with a pleasant and memorable ceremony. Congratulations once again to the winners of the “TQUK Excellence Awards 2022”, and we look forward to seeing you all next year!
“2022 TQUK Excellence Award” winner lists:
- iHashing Academy (Hong Kong)
- International Han Institute (Taiwan)
- Patsy Yeung (Hong Kong College of Technology, Hong Kong)
- Cheong Chi Lou (Mobius Academy, Malaysia)
- Josephina Chang (Momcare Education, Hong Kong)
- Victor Ho (Llegend International Training Institute, Hong Kong)
- Tse Man Ling (Hong Kong College of Technology, Hong Kong)
- Donna Chow (Llegend International Training Institute, Hong Kong)
- Empathy International Education Center (Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Living Life Academy (Hong Kong)
- Momcare Education (Hong Kong)
- Llegend International Training Institute (Hong Kong)
- Grandway International Education (Hong Kong)