Business Development Officer
Start your career with Training Qualifications UK, a leading awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual, UK Government.
If you are a bachelor’s degree holder, proactive and ready to meet challenges, and willing to promote TQUK qualifications in the East and Southeast Asia regions, you are invited to apply and start your exciting career with us.
To carry out daily operations and objectives of the Business Development team through implementation, maintenance and management of all TQUK centres in East & Southeast Asia regions. This job also requires providing customer care, handling customer queries, assisting centres in developing new training courses, conducting market research and exploring new business opportunities. Suitable for fresh graduates.
- Overseeing our existing 250+ centres in East & Southeast Asia regions (centres include universities, colleges, professional bodies and private training providers);
- Providing customer care to new and existing centres;
- Maintaining centres’ records and documentation;
- Investigating and resolving customer queries via phone, virtual meetings, email, mail or in-person;
- Evaluating customers’ situations to assist in further development
- Maintaining files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with organisation policy and regulation;
- Implementing safeguarding procedures to our centres;
- Exploring new sectors for business development;
- Attending centres’ events, including graduation ceremonies, exhibitions and conferences, seminars, public relations and marketing events, etc.;
- Representing our organisation at other public events.
- Writing and speaking fluently in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Excellent researching and referencing skills;
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Creative, energetic, hard-working and detail-orientated;
- Proficiency in MS Office & Chinese word processing;
- Occasional travel to UK, East Asia and Southeast Asia regions;
- Degree holder (fresh graduates are welcome);
- Working experiences in vocational education/TVET is a bonus.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow TQUK on Facebook